South Beach Strappy Beach Bikini In Yellow
Color: Yellow 💋
Bottom Type: Tie Side Bottoms
Number of Pieces: 2 Piece Set
Bikini Tops Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% Elastane
Model Number: Swimsuit Female Brazilian Bikini Set
Important Care Instructions:
All swimwear should come with specific care instructions on the label, however, there are definite dos and don’ts when considering how to wash swimwear. We have put together this swimwear care guide to keep your swimwear in the best condition for as long as possible.
- Rinse again by hand in cold water after removing your swimwear. You can wash it with a mild soap and tap water as water alone will not remove chlorine or salt water
- Rinse your swimwear after swimming – wear in the shower when you get out (but don’t use any shower gels!)
- Hang to dry in the shade or inside to dry naturally and ensure fully dried before wearing again
- Be cautious in spas or heated pools as these have extra chemicals in and so can shorten the life of your swimwear
- Avoid leaving your swimwear rolled up in the towel after use – this allows the chlorine to have more time in the fabric and also allows bacteria to breed
- Do not wash your swimwear in a washing machine or dry it in a tumble dryer. Washing machines and detergents can be very harsh and will damage your swimwear even if done just the once.
- Do not use an iron as the high temperatures can cause your swimsuit to disintegrate – if you want to get rid of any wrinkles, rinse in water again and the creases should fall out
- Never use chlorine bleach even if your costume is chlorine resistant, as chlorine resistant does not mean it is totally chlorine proof
OTHER USEFUL TIPS
Start with a good quality swimsuit and it will last longer – most brands we sell at Simply Swim have a 100% chlorine resistant range. These suits can last up to 25 times longer than conventional elastane swimwear.
ALTERNATE YOUR SWIMSUITS
You should avoid using the same swimsuit more than once in 24 hours. Because Spandex is a memory yarn your swimwear will need 24 hours to dry and go back to its original shape. This will stop your costume from bagging and stretching.
AVOID HOT TUBS
Hot tubs are extremely hard on your swimming costume, the bromine and extreme temperatures will fade and stretch your suit faster than anything else.
Now that you have some tips on taking care of swimsuits, you can make your South Beach Strappy Beach Bikini In Yellow last longer.
🩱 Fun Facts about Swimsuits – During the eighteenth century, women wore “bathing gowns,” which were long dresses of fabric inspired by promenade or lawn dresses. Made from wool or flannel, these bathing costumes had weights sewn into the hem to keep them from floating up. Men would wear a body-fitting wool suit with long legs and sleeves.
💋 You also might like this Gorgeous Maui Glitter Diamond Chain Bikini In Purple