BRY Swimsuit – Navy
Material: Poly Spandex, Ice Silk 💋 Size (in) US Bust Waist Hip
Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
Fit: Fits True To Size
Pattern Type: Burberry Insp
What You Get Doll: Swimsuit
Model Number: Burberry Swimsuit – Navy
S 2-4 31-33 24-26 35-37
M 6-8 33-35 26-28 37-39
L 8-10 35-37 28-30 39-41
Material: Poly Spandex, Ice Silk
Size (in) US Bust Waist Hip
FUN FACTS ABOUT SWIMWEAR
In Australia, Speedos are called “Budgy Smugglers,” a term which is derived from the name of a small parrot, the domestic budgerigar. Apparently, the body-hugging swimwear looks as if it is attempting to conceal a parrot when viewed from the front.
💋 You also might like this Gorgeous GLITTER SEQUINS COVER UP SHORTS SET
Important Care Instructions:
All swimwear should come with specific care instructions on the label, however, there are definite dos and don’ts when considering how to wash swimwear. We have put together this swimwear care guide to keep your swimwear in the best condition for as long as possible.
- Rinse again by hand in cold water after removing your swimwear. You can wash it with a mild soap and tap water as water alone will not remove chlorine or salt water
- Rinse your swimwear after swimming – wear in the shower when you get out (but don’t use any shower gels!)
- Hang to dry in the shade or inside to dry naturally and ensure fully dried before wearing again
- Be cautious in spas or heated pools as these have extra chemicals in and so can shorten the life of your swimwear
- Avoid leaving your swimwear rolled up in the towel after use – this allows the chlorine to have more time in the fabric and also allows bacteria to breed
- Do not wash your swimwear in a washing machine or dry it in a tumble dryer. Washing machines and detergents can be very harsh and will damage your swimwear even if done just the once.
- Do not use an iron as the high temperatures can cause your swimsuit to disintegrate – if you want to get rid of any wrinkles, rinse in water again and the creases should fall out
- Never use chlorine bleach even if your costume is chlorine resistant, as chlorine resistant does not mean it is totally chlorine proof
OTHER USEFUL TIPS
Start with a good quality swimsuit and it will last longer – most brands we sell at Simply Swim have a 100% chlorine resistant range. These suits can last up to 25 times longer than conventional elastane swimwear.
ALTERNATE YOUR SWIMSUITS
You should avoid using the same swimsuit more than once in 24 hours. Because Spandex is a memory yarn your swimwear will need 24 hours to dry and go back to its original shape. This will stop your costume from bagging and stretching.
AVOID HOT TUBS
Hot tubs are extremely hard on your swimming costume, the bromine and extreme temperatures will fade and stretch your suit faster than anything else.
AVOID OIL CONTACT
Oil based products such as sun creams and lotions can cause the elasticity in your swimsuit to break down causing your suit to lose its shape.
Item is returnable, if for any reason you do not love it, you have 30 days to return it from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, it must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Item must be in the original packaging.
Item is returnable, if for any reason you do not love it, you have 30 days to return it from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, it must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Item must be in the original packaging.